In short, translation consists of transforming the content of a written text into a foreign language, in accordance with the style and level of language of the original text.
- The terminology (general, technical, jargon, etc.) is central and often requires verification by the client, because beyond the area of expertise concerned, the terminology used is often specific to each company.
- Translation is a job in itself!
- However good their knowledge of a foreign language might be, no-one can claim to be a professional translator without prior training. Knowledge of the target language is paramount, but knowledge of your own native language matters even more.
- At ETN all our texts are, with no exception, translated by qualified and experienced translators, working exclusively in their native language.
- We can also take care of correcting translations made by you, by an employee who is not a professional, to correct imperfections, to improve the form, style and even the force of their message.